Schedule your group transportation with Premier Coach. Our highly trained drivers received a 99% satisfaction rating in 2018. Our safety record is better than 95% of the carriers in the nation and our maintenance performance is among the best in the industry. We look forward to showing you why Premier Coach is ranked as one of New England’s top motorcoach and transportation companies. We invite you to Request a Quote, or contact our sales department.
- 54-Passenger, and 36-Passenger charter buses with limousine-style, luxurious interiors
- Theatre-style tiered seating provides exceptional passenger views
- Expansive, panoramic, scenery-sized tinted windows
- Reclining seats with best-in-class legroom
- Comfort headrest 3-Point seat belts
- Center aisle ramp for easy entry and exit
- Climate control/air conditioning and heat
- Comfortable restroom
- Enclosed parcel racks with integrated handrails provide industry leading storage.
- 110v Power outlets & USB outlets throughout on all new motorcoaches
- Flat Screens throughout
- iPod & MP3 connection integrated in head unit
- DVD/CD/Radio WiFi
- LED overhead, aisle, and floor lighting
- Fully Green Certified & Clean-Engine Technology
What customers are saying on Google...
What customers are saying on Facebook...
What customers are telling us...
I'm pleased to tell you the trip was great, the kids were on time for pick-up at school and in Boston, and everyone loved the circus. A big hats off to your drive Kevin. He was very knowledgeable regarding getting us to where we needed to be in Boston and was very personable.
As chaperones, we wanted to let you know how pleased we were with our experience with Walter White. His driving was impeccable and seemed effortless in the chaos of D.C. and Friday night traffic driving north. He was proactive and helpful with students and chaperones alike - we hope to travel with him again next year!
Everything about Premier Coach was perfect. You followed up on every detail. Thank you and you can be sure we will use your company on our next tour.