GENERAL DEFINITION AND CONDITIONS OF WORK
Markets and sells motor coach services. Develops relationships with new and existing customers and provides information to maximize sales volume. Provides customers with information to assist them in determining appropriate coach size. May arrange special services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/TYPICAL TASKS
Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers and provides timely quote follow-up.
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
- Assists customer and arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Prepares and calculates invoicing and other accounting related functions.
- Manage various reports (Sales, Telephone)
- Act as an overall coordinator with other departments; Operations, Maintenance.
- Provide administrative support; i.e. (fax, copy, assist with Bids & Quotes, input orders)
- Maintain databases
- Manage customer mailings
- Manage calendar of events’ schedules
- Responsible for incoming mail related to sales
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good administrative proficiency and customer service skills
- Computer literacy in MS Word and Excel
- Outstanding organizational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED Ideal candidate should have various computer experiences (Excel, Word, and Internet)
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While the list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Duties performed in an office environment. Physical activities are required, such as but not limited to reaching, stooping, lifting, up to approximately 5 pounds. Vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels; visual acuity is required for preparing and analyzing written or computer data, determining the accuracy and thoroughness of work.
The Sales Manager will evaluate performance on the ability and effectiveness in carrying out the above responsibilities.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE.